Current Version 4.0
Note: Version 3 of these scripts currently comes bundled with Stellarium version 0.14.2, but they are not working right. Version 4 will work correctly and come bundled in 0.14.3 or 0.15.
1) Phobos Phun - Double eclipse from Deimos 2017.ssc
Just before Mars eclipses the sun, Phobos pops out from behind and eclipses it first. Takes place between Scorpio and Sagittarius
2) Phobos Phun - Double eclipse from Deimos 2031.ssc
Just before Mars eclipses the sun, Phobos pops out from behind and eclipses it first. Takes place between Taurus and Gemini
3) Phobos Phun - Eclipse from Olympus Mons Jan 10 2068.ssc
Eclipse from the highest mountain on Mars and in the solar system - Shown at real speed
4) Phobos Phun - Occultation Earth and Jupiter 2048.ssc
Phobos occultations of Earth are common, as are occultations of Jupiter. But Occultations of both on the same day are very rare. Here's one that takes place 1/23/2048. In real speed.
5) Phobos Phun - Quadruple and a half eclipse from Deimos 2027.ssc
Takes place 10/08/2027 - A quintuple eclipse as seen from Deimos 10/08/2027
New in Version 3.0
Updated to work with Stellarium 0.14. Phobos' longitudes were wrong in previous versions of Stellarium.
New in Version 2.0
Updated for Stellarium Version 0.10 script format
|Version 3||Stellarium 0.12||Errr no|
|Version 2||Stellarium 0.10||Download|
|Version 1||Stellarium 0.9.0||Download|