Script will display the selected planet's (currently Jupiter ) events like Greatest Elongations, Greatest Brilliancies, Start and Stop Retrograde, CoQuadratures, Superior and Inferior Conjunctions, Top & bottom of Zodiac, equator crossings, conjunctions of bright stars and outer planets and more.
1 script currently
More Planets may Follow
Current Version: 4.0
New in Version 4.0
more pressing the ALT key, yeah!!!!!!!!!!
- Fixed Longitudes to match current Stellarium versions.
- Added Triple Moon Transits
New in Version 3.0
- Moves to best viewing Longitude (In previous version the Longitude was fixed and it would move to the closest time to view the event, due to Titan's rotation that might have been up to 8 days before or after the event).
- Displays Light Travel Time
- Note: Works with Version 0.12 or later, (If you are using Stellarium .10 or .11 version download Version 1.2 of this script)
New in Version 2.0
- Works with Version 0.12 (If you are using Stellarium .10 or .11 version download Version 1.2 of this script)
New in Version 1.2
- Fixed Some errors
- Note : Will not work with Stellarium Revision's 0.12 or later
New in Version 1.1
- Flagged Jupiter orbit
- Fixed Degree Sign
- Improved FAQ
|Version 3.0||Stellarium 0.12.0||Download|
|Version 2.0||Stellarium 0.12.0||Download|
|Version 1.2||Stellarium 0.11.3||Download|